Have you been a Micro-Intern yet? With Limestone’s launch of its new Micro-Internship program, here are some reasons why you should!
- Find new employers and companies
- And network with industry professionals
Create a profile on Limestone’s Micro-Internship page and begin applying for short-term, 支付, 专业的作业.
You’ll work directly with employers to work on projects and show you’re what make Limestone students so great!
Micro-Internships are short-term, 支付, 专业的作业 that are similar to those given to new hires or interns. These projects enable Career Launchers to demonstrate skills, 探索职业道路, and build their networks as they seek the right full-time role. Unlike traditional internships, Micro-Internships can take place year-round, typically range from 5 to 40 hours of work, and are due between one week and one month after kick-off. Micro-Internships are used by companies ranging from those in the Fortune 100 to emerging start-ups and go across departments including sales, 市场营销, 技术, HR, 和金融.
If you are interested in learning more and applying, please follow these steps:
- Create an account at Limestone’s landing page: http://info.parkerdewey.com/limestone
- Fill out your profile as completely as possible
- Review current Micro-Internship projects available
- Apply to projects of interest
- Continue to check the platform regularly for new opportunities
** At this point, micro-internships will not be considered for academic credit towards your degree. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org **