LinkedIn is helping soon-to-be grads from around the country tap into their professional community—whether they realize they have one already or not.
一开始就想要实现你梦想中的职业是一项艰巨的任务. 但好消息是:大致有 1100万个职位空缺 在美国的任何时候都是如此. Sure, you don’t want all those 工作, but you want some of them—和 some of them want you!
LinkedIn connects qualified c和idates with companies 和 organizations that crave top talent. 下面是一些建议, you’ll be well on your way to snagging a seat at the professional table before graduation.
- 80% of LinkedIn members consider professional networking to be important to new job opportunities 和 career success, 根据 LinkedIn的研究.
- 包括招聘人员在内的2000多万专业人士, 招聘经理和决策者每周都会使用LinkedIn
领英社区拥有5.3亿专业人士, 没有其他地方能让你获得如此广泛的知识, 帮助你实现目标的技能和资源.
但不用担心, with search alerts you can get notifications 和 updates to a saved search via email or shared with you on LinkedIn. 使用高级搜索过滤器根据行业缩小机会范围, 位置, 经验等级及以上. 设置过滤搜索后，只需创建警报即可.
通过拨动开关, you privately signal to recruiters that you’re interested in new opportunities. 不要忘记更新你的 职业兴趣. This helps you appear in the search results that recruiters are regularly scouring. 另外, this helps inform the daily job recommendations LinkedIn sends you 和 surfaces on the 工作 homepage.
LinkedIn tapped into its network of more than 530 million members to give you deep insight into 工资 以及薪酬格局. You can also dig deeper into compensation insights about specific companies you’re interested in. 这样，当谈到你的薪水时，你就准备好了.
LinkedIn的薪水 包括基本薪酬, 奖金, 以及特定职位的公平数据, 以及影响薪酬的不同因素，比如工作年限, 行业, 公司规模, 位置, 教育水平.
- 根据LinkedIn, nearly 20% of freelancers confirmed they'll make six figures or more this year as an 企业家.
- More than half of freelancers confirmed that they will never return to more traditional, 全职工作
- 80% of 企业家s do not actually have any concern about their freelance work being replaced by technology, 人工智能, 或者未来10-20年的自动化.
LinkedIn ProFinder started as an idea that has grown into a vibrant freelance marketplace being used by more than 70,全国范围内的自由职业人士. LinkedIn has seen client dem和 surge with weekly requests for proposals growing more than fivefold in one year.
- More than 80% of professionals on LinkedIn have stated they either want to have a mentor or be one to others
- More than half don’t know where to begin 和 more than one-third have a hard time finding the right person
LinkedIn发布 职业建议, a new feature that helps connect members across the LinkedIn network with one another for lightweight mentorship opportunities. 你是否需要职业道路上的建议, switching to a new 行业 or best practices for a project you’re working on, 职业建议 能帮你找到并联系到合适的人吗.
- One-third of job-seekers have expressed concern that they don’t have the necessary skills to be competitive in the job market
- 很多人都在寻找 在家工作 use LinkedIn learning to gain the skills needed to be an ideal c和idate for remote work.
与 LinkedIn学习，你现在可以访问一个庞大的在线课程数据库 编码 和 平面设计 to 公众演讲. And here’s the best part: each course is typically sliced up into very manageable 5-10 minute learning chunks. Learning a new skill over the course of a week quickly becomes very achievable.
One of the easiest ways for students 和 alumni to make connections is through LinkedIn校友工具. It’s an easy way to explore the alumni directories 和 find who graduated from your same school, 他们现在在哪里工作，在哪些城市工作. 只需搜索你的学校并选择“查看校友”即可开始. You can access career paths for more than 23,000 colleges 和 universities worldwide.
创建或更新您的 LinkedIn的资料 今天. This provides other LinkedIn members with a better underst和ing of the unique skills, 利益, 以及造就你的经验.
- Make sure you have a profile photo - it will help get you recognized 和 connect to potential opportunities. Members with a profile photo receive up to 21x more profile views 和 9x more connection requests.
- Members with current positions are discovered up to 16x more in recruiter searches
- Members with more than 5 skills are 27x more likely to be discovered in searches by recruiters
- Including the city where you are based makes you st和 out up to 23x in searches
奖金: 看看 简历的助理, a new integration from Microsoft 和 LinkedIn to help you use Microsoft Word as a powerful 和 professional resume builder.